Recent InGlobal Learning Design projects include:
- An Introduction to Social and Emotional Learning online mini-course for Eastern Michigan University Bright Futures.
- “United People of Faith,” a pilot of a multi-school program for cultivating inter-faith understanding through design, generously funded by the Covenant Foundation.
- Introduction to Design Thinking, an online course developed in partnership with Wholemindesign.
- Design Mindset and Playful Learning workshops for the University of Michigan School of Education, Saginaw Valley State University, University Liggett School, Eastern Michigan University, and other institutions.
- Event programming and logistical support for the Institute for Innovation in Education.
- Web development and technical assistance for programs run by Interactive Communications & Simulations at the University of Michigan.
- Website design consulting for projects at the University of Michigan Law School and Eastern Michigan University.