Recent InGlobal Learning Design projects
Online course development
- An Introduction to Social and Emotional Learning online mini-course for Eastern Michigan University Bright Futures.
- Introduction to Design Thinking, an online course developed in partnership with Wholemindesign.
Educational program development
- “United People of Faith,” a pilot of a multi-school program for cultivating inter-faith understanding through design, generously funded by the Covenant Foundation. (Read about it here.)
Design process coaching and consulting
- A nine-month engagement with the board of Learning Forward Michigan, using a design mindset approach to facilitate the development of prototype tools and programs that support educator professional learning.
- Support for design mindset integration into EDUC 362 (Michigan Student Caucus) at the University of Michigan – Ann Arbor and ECE 500 (Current Trends and Issues in Early Childhood Education) at the University of Michigan – Flint
Workshops and events
- Design Mindset and Playful Learning workshops for the University of Michigan School of Education, Saginaw Valley State University, University Liggett School, Eastern Michigan University, and other institutions.
- Event programming and logistical support for the Institute for Innovation in Education.
- Web development and technical assistance for programs run by Interactive Communications & Simulations at the University of Michigan.
- Website design consulting for projects at the University of Michigan Law School and Eastern Michigan University.