Recent InGlobal Learning Design projects
Online course development
- An Introduction to Social and Emotional Learning online mini-course for Eastern Michigan University Bright Futures.
- Introduction to Design Thinking, an online course developed in partnership with Wholemindesign.
Educational program development
- The Provider Empowerment Program (PEP), a project to support family, friend, and neighbor child care providers in Flint, Michigan.
- “United People of Faith,” a pilot of a multi-school program for cultivating inter-faith understanding through design, generously funded by the Covenant Foundation. (Read about it here.)
Design process coaching and consulting
- A two-year engagement with the board of Learning Forward Michigan, using a design mindset approach to facilitate the development of prototype tools and programs that support educator professional learning.
- Support for design mindset integration into EDUC 362 (Michigan Student Caucus) at the University of Michigan – Ann Arbor and ECE 500 (Current Trends and Issues in Early Childhood Education) at the University of Michigan – Flint
Workshops and events
- Design Mindset and Playful Learning workshops for the University of Michigan School of Education, Saginaw Valley State University, University Liggett School, Eastern Michigan University, Glenbard (IL) District 87, and other institutions.
- Event programming and logistical support for the Institute for Innovation in Education.
- Web development and technical assistance for programs run by Interactive Communications & Simulations at the University of Michigan.
- Website design consulting for projects at the University of Michigan Law School and Eastern Michigan University.